Feet are very complex structures and most people rely heavily on their feet on a daily basis, taking over 10 thousands steps per day. It is therefore important that we look after our feet with great care.
Foot Healthcare can improve mobility and help maintain active healthy feet.
At your initial consultation you will have your full medical history taken, a thorough examination of your feet to assess them and then with your consent, a full treatment will be carried out.
Each treatment session lasts up to half an hour and consists of callus, corn and hard skin removal, toenail trimming and in-growing nail maintenance. This is often completed with a foot massage and advice on how best to look after your feet.
- Toenail maintenance.
- Callus & corn removal.
- Ingrown toenail maintenance.
- Athletes foot (tinea pedis).
- Fungal toenail (onychomycosis).
- High-risk foot care for people with poor circulation, diabetes and rheumatologic conditions.
- Foot wear advice and foot health education.